So after a long struggle of waiting for the right opportunity to propose to your girl, you have finally got a YES! This is really a very special moment to show to the world how much you love your partner. Planning a wedding is like making the cover of the album of your life. This day also means a lot to your parents as they now know that you would be stepping into a new world altogether. Booking a wedding ballroom Pattaya has is one of the trendy and classy choices to make a lavish wedding.
Below are a few sentimental factors to help you express your love and excitement for your wedding:
1. Parents` blessings are the most special wedding gift that you may receive. As a thanksgiving to your parents, you may wear your mom’s wedding dress, make a scarf from the dress piece or simply make a cloth bracelet. This will surely bring the most sentimental emotions out of your mother to see her daughter getting married.
2. Finding the location where the wedding would take place is a tough decision to make. Several factors; such as the number of guests to accommodate, the ambience, distance from the church or residence need to be considered. The most important thing to focus is how special you want the decoration of wedding hall to be.
3. The best thing to do is to involve your partner to know how she would like the wedding hall to be. Every girl dreams of a prince since her teen age and cannot resist the idea that the wedding ballroom Pattaya hotels offer for these occasions. It just feels like a fairy tale.
4. Ask your wedding planner to recreate your parents` wedding album and substitute a few pictures with some of your wedding photos. This is surely going to be cherished by your parents forever. You may twist the background color and scenes, as well, to add to your wedding memories.
5. Once the bride is all ready for the wedding vows, blindfold her and let her have the first look of her parents, right in front of her. This is something that cannot be described by either of the parties.
6. Take some of your dad’s old shirts and stitch them to handkerchiefs. Customize these handkerchiefs with your thanksgiving messages to your parents. You may also follow the same idea with your partner as a wedding gift by using some of her childhood clothes taken from your in laws.
7. Gather your grandparents for the wedding. Let them feel the pride of raising their children as well as raising their children’s children. This day will not be repeated, but will stay forever in everyone’s memories. The idea of a wedding ballroom Pattaya planner works great to pay a tribute to all those people who have made it possible for you to see the partner of a lifetime.
Feel free to explore the web and find out more themed ideas of a perfect wedding.